Friday 15 September 2017

Another wonderful session with Mistress Courtney

Hey everyone, I thought I would make a blog about my latest session with the amazing Mistress Courtney this week.  Having a couple of days booked off, I managed to book the session and had been building up excitement to it as I always do.  Yes sure I am lucky I can indulge in my thoughts and fantasies at home pretty much whenever I like but theres something about an actual session, that just magnifies all my thoughts.

I spent the day beforehand getting myself ready, and letting my mind wander before getting in my car and making that now familiar drive.  As always when I parked I sent a text to say I was there and felt my nervous excitement grow until the reply came through to come down.  I knocked at the door and was let in and greeted by Mistress, who looked as gorgeous as ever.  I was allowed to use the WC and then was shown into the dungeon.  I was told a couple of things, and then left to get myself stripped to my panties and my wig,  I'm never the most confident about my body, so felt quite exposed as I was sat there in only panties, but felt myself melt as Mistress opened the door and walked in with a dress.  There was so much satin and lace, as I was helped to put it on I just felt so submissive, and the sensations as it rubbed over my body gave me a goosebump or two.  Which Mistress duly noted.
An old photo of me and Mistress

I posed for a couple of pics, and had to do a twirl, and even briefly show Mistress Luci which definitely made me blush, then I was cuffed to the bar above my head, and given a punishment, with a strap followed by a spanking, paddling and I think a crop as well.  I felt something i've never felt before and could consciously feel myself try to stick my bottom out inbetween spanks,  despite the stinging I soon felt. When I was uncured I was given a sip of water, before being strapped to the gynae bench, unable to move with my arms and legs secured.  Then Mistress put a gag on me (I have a phobia about things in my mouth, but somehow wanted to at least try) Then a blindfold as well.  In that moment I felt a vulnerability i've never felt before.  I couldnt see, couldnt speak, couldnt move, (other than squirm) everything seemed magnified, from Mistress voice, to the touch of the various things she used to tease and torment me.  I could constantly feel my eyes trying to dart around behind the blindfold even though everything was dark for me.  Making little moaning sounds behind the gag as I was made to squirm.  I lost track of time, and just got in that special place.  Riding an edge for what seemed an age before being denied (well for now)  As the gag and blindold were removed  Mistress watched as I drifted back into normality and explained that I could text and ask permission later that night to make my panties sticky.  I was untied and left to get dressed again and Mistress made us a drink.

We sat and had a coffee and a chat and I always enjoy this.  A couple of ideas were discussed and I realised how easy Mistress can make me drift off as she pressed one of my triggers before I was let go to float my way home.  I've said it before, but following being in that place in my head no amount of traffic on the M60 can annoy you.  Then once I got home I made some food and changed into some of my naughtiest lingerie and teased myself before texting and asking Mistress for permission.  I beamed when the reply came back and after a little more teasing did what i'd been told hehe.

Maybe my outfit for saturday night
You know i'm already looking forward to my next kinky fun with Mistress.  But I also have another fun night at The Manchester Chambers planned for this weekend, and they are always such fun nights.  I just need to figure my outfit out now for it, i'm thinking of daring to try something a little sluttier than usual, but thats because of my naughty moods from the last week or so.  I also did debate trying to find a localish place to the chambers that may have done a makeover.  But that idea has gone for now, due to cost and well the time i'd need I guess.  Maybe another time!  If my really slutty idea doesn't work out then I may try this dress again





Anyways i'm gonna wrap this up and i'm sure you'll be seeing more on here soon.  Feel free to chat on twitter as always and have a great and kinky weekend!

Cinnamon xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cin. It's Sophie Sissynix here, we've chatted on Twitter a few times. Love your blog hunni, you can just feel your emotions pouring through your writing. I almost feel as though I've been on your journey with you, Lol. Anyway, keep being who you are, your great.. . . And please, don't stop writing xx

    ReplyDelete