Monday 12 February 2018

An explanation, an update and an awesome time with Mistress

Hi everyone, firstly I guess an apology is in order, its been an absolute age since I last posted a blog on here.  Theres been a lot going on in my vanilla life careerwise, and combined with not really having much time for kinky fun over xmas and not having any trips out etc this blog kind of took a back seat.  I mean theres been plenty of cinnamon time at home, but no-one wants to read a blog of how I tease myself and get off do they?  Lol

I did have one memorable day shopping with my friend again, this time with the sole purpose of finding things for me.  It was a great morning and hopefully soon it will happen again, (after a payday) and maybe at a slightly larger shopping place than the town we were in. It is definitely easier shopping being with someone, I keep thanking my friend, but I dont think she realises how much she's helped me!



Of course a lot of my blogs in the last couple of years have been about my adventures with  Mistress Courtney and this weekend just past finally after a couple of months I got to see and catch up with Mistress in another wonderful session, getting some time off has been tricky with the career change, but managed to get the date set.  If i'm being honest I was looking forward to it from the moment I received the email saying it was all booked.  Then the day before I got a msg saying I should wear makeup to the dungeon, the more makeup the better the rewards, and the less makeup the worse the punishment.  That pretty much put my head in cinnamon mode right then and spent the evening before panicking about the drive.  I did have a couple of things to do in the morning and found myself with a rushed window to try and make my makeup look good.  I also had to make sure I was in girly lingerie and stockings too.  But luckily I just had enough time and set off on the paranoid journey to the dungeon. Armed with the Christmas gift I still had for Mistress I got out of my local town, but I'm certain someone spotted me in all the makeup, I caught them pointing out of a car at mine, and just wanted the traffic lights to change.  But I arrived without any further sightings and got myself parked up before awaiting that magical text.  I headed in as instructed and as that door opened any nerves I had disappeared.  I was greeted warmly by Mistress who looked as amazing as ever, and as a plus point she liked the gift I had taken.  After a little chat, I was shown into the larger dungeon room, saying a quick hello to Mistress Luci and Princess Lucina as I walked through.  I was allowed to use the bathroom quickly as Mistress got us some water, and then well the fun really started.....

Mistress with me strapped down at her mercy
I never go into much detail about what actually happens in the dungeon, and sorry I'm not really going to start now, but I will say the session was full of me being tormented, scratched restrained spanked, sat on, teased tickled, and for my first time with Mistress Courtney, caned, yes caned, as in swishy sticks of stingingness I've been afraid of for so long.  I can remember holding my breath after Mistress explained about them, unable to move strapped down on the bench, and then somehow, I think it was the tickling prior to the first stroke I giggled, this didn't go un-noticed, but although Mistress said she was a bit rougher on me than normal, and I dont really class myself as liking pain despite the stinging I felt quite exhilarated. After being on the bench, then led over Mistresses knee I was strapped down on my back, I literally couldnt have moved if there was all the chocolate in the world next to me.  I lost track of time then as I was taken somehow into that floaty special place, where all I can hear is Mistresses voice yet I hardly can tell what is being said.  Those nails scratching felt so sharp, (i'm still finding scratches all over which is awesome) but when they tickled I squirmed.  I know I was sat on at one point, which was another new experience for me in a session, and when the time came, well something happened I certainly wasn't expecting, and I dont think Mistress was either.  I blame the doxy!!
The beautiful Mistress Courtney

I was released from the restraints and left to just relax a moment, before being allowed to clean up and get dressed.  After that we had a chat which was awesome to catch up, but also get some possible future ideas, I liked Mistresses smile when I said that with the new job I could pretty much always get some time to help her if needed, and I know I wont leave it as long till I see Mistress again, i'd go every week if I could!!!


I drove home with a huge smile on my face, and spent the next day and a half re-imagining everything.  Thankfully even despite a monday morning commute with a frozen car i've avoided the dreaded drop so far.  I guess it may have taken just over a month but my first kinky experience of the year was worth the wait.

I'm going to leave this here for now, hope you enjoy, and also hope it wont be as long before my next blog post.  As always feel free to chat to me on twitter

Stay kinky, cinnamon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment