Wednesday 21 December 2016

A little Christmas update

Hi everyone, thought its been a couple of weeks since I last posted so mainly wanted to write a little post to wish everyone all the best for Christmas and the New Year.  Its been mighty hectic for me recently although unfortunately not really at all kinky, but i'm hoping that will change in the New Year when work and everything settles down.

I realised a few days ago that its pretty much 5 years ago since I was carrying out Mistress Charlottes Xmas humiliation tasks.  I guess thats (apart from a period where I was in and out of the hospital) when this journey really started to take off.  I'm wishing everyone all the best, but especially all those people i've spoke to, tweeted, met etc.  I've said it before but without some of the hints and help i've had I would probably still be locking myself in at home and pretending that this isn't the real me.  Theres way too many people to mention, but each and everyone of them, whether they are Dominant, or a fellow submissive have really been a help.   I've also been thanked by a couple of other people as they say i've helped them.  That has really blown me away as its something i've never expected.  I'm sure that kinky people as a whole are much nicer than vanilla people!


Most of my "fun" if I can call it that lately has been struggling against a cumban i've had imposed until Christmas, its been weeks now and as i'm not actually in chastity its so easy to slip into getting excited then edging.  Coupled with the hellish nature of my job at this time of year the ache is such a distraction. I know that when it gets to Christmas the ban is lifted but I will have to fully dress up and use the magic wand to relieve the ache, (I know it will be almost instantaneous *blushes*)

Each day now it seems i'm thinking of submitting, and of making Mistress Courtney happy.  Especially when i'm at home and manage to stop and relax for a while, although there have been a couple daydreams at work that i've found myself lost in.   I can't wait till I next get the chance to have a session with her.  Although I know its probably going to be the new year now.   Speaking of the New Year, i'm going to make a resolution to have my kinkiest year yet.  I'm thinking this is one resolution I wont give up on after like 3 weeks!

Anyway if you've read this, all the best for the Holidays and i'm sure i'll be back with a more exciting blog post soon, I will probably be about on twitter as usual but will be careful of any alcohol induced tweeting

Cinnamon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment