Monday 18 September 2017

An amazing and kinky night at the Events Chambers party

Hmm so what does my blog and buses have in common?  Yep thats it theres none for ages, then two pretty much right after one another.  Well as I mentioned in my last post a couple of days ago I was planning on going to the Events Chambers party on Saturday.  Though its getting to the stage where I am always wondering what to wear!  I need a bigger wardrobe hehe!
I chose this dress in the end

Well it came to saturday and i finally decided on my outfit, and got everything ready I needed.  The dress, wig, shoes, makeup although as i've done a few times now I wore most of the underwear from home.  And as has happened before I pulled into the quietest corner of the motorway service station car park I could find and set about trying to do some makeup.  Mainly my eyes, they weren't perfect but for a rush job in a car park I was happy.  I pulled up outside and made my way in saying hi, and being as warmly greeted as ever before heading upstairs to change.  You know its less than a year since I first attended and I remember the nerves as I almost cowered in a room changing and the way my heart pounded as I walked out into the party, yet now I find those nerves are just not there, so as i finished getting as ready as I could be I packed all of my boy things into my bag and took it back downstairs to be stored.  My dress had some lovely comments, and everyone there was friendly, when someone said they thought I was a similar age to them I was delighted, (they were only 23) Talk about a confidence booster.



I always find chatting at these do's to be fun, to other subs, Mistresses, the staff and well everyone,  there seems to be no judgement and its something someone like me doesn't get to feel too often.  But there often seems to be plenty of play too, i've found it fascinating watching some of the play when i've been there, even though some of the things scare me silly.  I have been teased and tickled lightly and had a spanking there but this night seemed to have a lot of firsts for me.  The first one I was in the bar area chatting when a Mistress told me to accompany her to the toilet.  (very nervously I followed while explaining i'd never done anything like this before)  It was explained to me that I needed to stand and watch and fold up some toilet paper which I did, shaking with nerves and not sure what would happen next.  As the Mistress finished she stood and I was instructed to use the folded up toilet paper to wipe her clean.  Which I hope I did ok, again I was shaking at this.  As the Mistress was leaving the bathroom and said we could go back to the bar I asked if I could just use the toilet.  I hadnt banked on the Mistress standing before me as I sat on the toilet feeling exposed, and finding it hard to go, even though I needed to.  After some encouragement I managed it though, despite the feelings rushing through me.  After I finished my you know what was wiped clean and I pulled my panties back up.  As we made our way downstairs I was told its good for girls to "share" and that I could put this in my blog but no names where necessary.

Pretty soon after I found myself in one of the dungeon rooms watching a caning over the bench and also a beautiful female sub being a puppy, and chatting with others.  Then I was challenged to take a caning myself.  (this was just after another Mistress asked if she could flog me later) Now i've never been really caned before but I was told it would be a "sensual" caning,  the thought has come up in my head more and more often for me though lately and somehow I found myself knelt over the bench and exposed with the skirt of my dress lifted right up. Hearing others around chatting added to the feelings, I heard a whisper that we have an audience.  I then got told i'd be having 6 strokes, I managed to take them without screaming, as that was my fear and felt a rush of emotions as I stood up.  I chilled a little after this, watching some other canings, chatting before I had an experience i'll never forget, my blog is not the place to talk about that though.  I felt very lucky.

Later in the evening as things were drawing to a close I received some possibly inadvertent SPH from a Mistress who was instructing a slave to wank.  And chatted more with everyone before dressing back as a boy for my drive home.  It was a really good night and i'd like to thank all of the Mistresses, all of the subs, for another really fun experience.  I can't wait for the Halloween one next month.

I'm going to wrap this up now, but as always, feel free to chat to me on twitter

Cinnamon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment