Thursday 15 September 2016

The week of kink so far

Hi everyone, I thought i'd try write a blog today in the middle of my time out from the real world, its been a bit of a whirlwind week so far.  I still have no idea what to do at the weekend either!

At the start of the week I was obviously super-excited about my upcoming session with Mistress Courtney but was also excited about the membership to Cruel Girlfriend I won as well.  I have to be honest, some of their videos scare the pants off me but there are some that just make me melt into a submissive mess.  I was also looking around for a dress, picked a few out and trying to look into local fetish/kink events.  I was invited to a play munch, but my nerves got the better of me, especially I think as it was a dress up one and the event list on fetlife showed a lot of other males.  I was thankful that two ladies had taken the time to invite me, but having never met them or anyone else there I just got too nervous.

Anyways tuesday soon came and I journeyed to the Stockport Dungeon for my session, feeling the same nervous excitement I always do thankfully got there in good time, (I always panic with the traffic) and was asked to wait outside as Mistress needed a few minutes.  Of course I had no problem with that and awaited the message to go to the door.  I knocked and the door opened and as every other time i've been was momentarily speechless, wow Mistress Courtney truly is stunning.  She greeted me in a friendly way and inspected the small cut on my head I had from having a glass bottle rammed into it, before showing me into the large dungeon, (i've never been in this room before) I was allowed to use the bathroom before the session started.  Mistress slowly undressed me to reveal my new panties which she really liked, (the ones on the right in the pic above) she then left to get something and told me to remove the rest of my clothes and kneel, I couldn't help glancing around at the equipment and feel myself get nervous, but then Mistress was back and I was put into a bra, stockings, before she did my makeup, Mistress even noticed that i'd lost some weight which made me happier than anything.  Finally it was time to try some dresses on, she chose a black one in the end.
All tied up and nowhere to go

The rest of the session I won't go into too much detail, but I was restrained more than ever on a bench with cuffs and straps, and had some things done to me I've never had done before, the feeling of hot wax dripping onto my excuse of a manhood while Mistress stood over me was so intense, I was intrigued but scared at the thought, but as Mistress judged there was a part of me that really liked it.  Even more so as she pressed her foot down on my you know what.  That was a totally new experience for me.  Mistress was also a little stricter this time, she said she loved this bench as once you are strapped on it, there is nowhere you can escape too.  I really found myself liking this stricter side of Mistress, and was getting lost in that special place, where you just want to please.
Mistresses Perfect foot

After this I was released and for the first time after having my arms attached to a suspended bar had the experience of an introduction to flogging, and the different types of floggers.  Again I was nervous at this, and I know Mistress could have gone harder but I was so glad to get through it without wimping out.  All through the session Mistress was coming up with ideas we can maybe try in the future and the thought just excites me more than ever.  I wasn't allowed to make a cumsie this time, Mistress said she wanted to send me home still covered in wax and excited.  So I dressed and Mistress brought me a coffee and we had a really good chat, especially about what happened at Sexhibition, which she had asked me about at the start of the session, you know, like who I had met, and what happened etc, and also how I had liked it.  I also got some advice on the dresses i'd been looking at, and just felt so comfortable sharing thoughts that a year ago I would never have dared tell anyone.  Although Mistress saying that one time she will send me home fully dressed as Cinnamon scares the heebie-geebies out of me!!!

I left on a high as always, and found myself in traffic on the M60 in the midst of the biggest thunder and lightening storm I've ever seen round here, It was comparable with some i've seen living abroad before, a totally surreal drive, still as hard as anything, on a high in the midst of this storm, I was glad to get home thats for sure.  Obviously I had to get to work on my homework, which I feel excited to have been given the chance to do.  But was way too distracted to get on my computer properly.  Most of the night, even after a shower I was left finding bits of wax all over!  The one thing I did get done that night was order myself a dress, it looks so so pretty

Its all floaty and pink, its actually arrived this afternoon, so after i've had a visitor for tea, I'm certain I will be trying it on *blushes* I hope it fits nicely!  So as I said before, my nerves got the better of me yesterday, but I found myself in a bar with friends which was good and worked some more on my homework before seeing something by chance, which has led to another amazing opportunity.  It turns out Princess Jessika, who I met at Sexhibition will be in Manchester for a few days next month and hopefully will get to meet again while she is up here.  I did learn so much that day, 

Now i've still got the rest of the week and the weekend to indulge in whatever takes my fancy, although at the moment i'm a bit clueless as to what to do, I've actually just had a daydream about checking into a hotel for a couple of days to find that its staffed by Dommes, and anyones stay is full of serving and humiliation, how cool would that be??  I'm also having to research fetish wear as it looks like thanks to a prize draw I will be going to a pretty damn big fetish club in London at some point, yikes, I may even be going to a local one soon as well, I definitely am so glad I started exploring this side of me, and theres things i'm looking forward to so so much and the cravings I have just seem to get stronger!  I'm really starting to feel the ache after not being allowed a release again, and it seems to make the desires stronger *blushes*
I'm gonna wrap this post up now, but feel free to get in touch, especially if you've any kinky ideas for me to try over the weekend, either here or on twitter Hope you've enjoyed reading

Cinnamon xxx


2 comments: