Tuesday 15 November 2016

The next week of kink!!

Hey everyone, just thought as its been a couple of weeks since my last post i'd write a quick one.  I'll be honest its been a couple weeks of anticipation growing ready for my time off work thats coming up so fast now, and a few things are falling into place for it.  As I said last time I have a ticket for the first Sinnation event this weekend.  And thanks to my only female friend who knows about this side of me I virtually have an outfit ready, the dress and heels are here, (I have been trying to practice on them) All I'm waiting for now is a pair of tights and a bag which we've ordered.  (I have to have somewhere to keep a few things hehe).  Anyways I've got a fair few nerves now although I'm sure I will be fine when I get there.  I really have no idea what to expect of the night, but it promises to be a lot of fun.  I guess i'll be letting you all know more after it.

Then after that i'm into my final period of annual leave for the year, which i've got a fair few plans.  Some of them vanilla but also have a session booked with the awesome Mistress Courtney which to be totally honest i've been looking forward to since my last one.  There may be a couple of other things happening in the next few weeks too but i'm not going to be jinxing them by talking about them on here yet.  I guess last week I took a bit of a plunge,  I suppose its like Eminem said in "Lose Yourself"

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
I would never have thought, 14/15 years ago i'd be making a decision and taking a chance based on the intro to that song.  Especially one like this, but i've done it now, and who knows what will happen from it.  At least I wont be sat in a few years thinking I wonder what would have happened if i'd only took that shot?   

Been a lot of time to think and fantasise the last couple of weeks, and i'm really finding my cravings evolve in a way.  A couple of years ago I would have been like just a horny mess, hoping to be allowed to cum in some way whilst being humiliated.  Whereas now, yes I'm not going to say humiliation does nothing for me at all, but its not all I think of.  Yes I think of some of the wonderful and intriguing things that have happened to me in both sessions and also at the couple of events i've been to, one thing I can't forget though was being introduced to a group of vanilla women as a sissy.  kneeling before them, afraid to lift my eyes at first but feeling just that hand on my head making me feel safe, despite my whole body shaking, the fantasy of cumming doesn't come anywhere close to the dream of that feeling.  
I really do love that I seem to be learning all of the time, theres always something new and I seem to be accepting myself more the more I learn.  Realising that making a Mistress happy makes me not only happy but makes me tingle and seems to be taking a much more prominent postition in my fantasies.  Right I'm going to wrap this one up.  As always feel free to chat, on here or on my twitter and i'll be looking forward to writing my next post *blushes*

Cinnamon xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment