Monday 2 November 2015

Events of the last week

I thought i'd make a more detailed post on some of the events of the last week after my first post late last night.

For some reason, being laughed at, feeling embarrassed etc has always been a thing for me,  I paid another visit to the makeup counter i've been going to early in the week and saw the young woman who has been so helpful.  She actually introduced me to one of the other MUA's by name as one of her regulars, before helping me select a lipstick that is a match to my foundation shade.  I was so embarrassed at being introduced to others, and I got the tingle of humiliation as other customers were clearly talking to themselves about me, after all i'm sure its not every day they see a guy quite obviously buying makeup for himself.

Later in the week I was browsing in a charity store mainly for second hand books, (I may be a sissy but I love to read, watch movies and do plenty of "normal" things) I saw the clothing area, and as it had been mentioned on a phone call with the two Mistresses I looked through the clothes, most were fairly worn, but there were a couple of fairly large items there.  I held them up to me and asked the woman in the store if she thought that they would fit me?   She looked shocked and I quickly used the excuse it was for a fancy dress, at which she seemed ok, she said she thought they would and they were only very cheap so I got them as well as one of my favourite childhood books, all for under £5

Now the week before at work i'd kind of put my foot in it, there was a conversation in the canteen between a few of the girls about makeup, I was minding my own business as normal but overheard them talking about primer for the eyes.  This really peaked my interest as in one of my last visits to the makeup counter I was told the benefits of this and ended up with some.  I have no idea why but I joined the conversation and said it was a great base for eyeshadow, it increases the pigmentation and helps it last.  Now the girls looked at me like WTF!  Since then i've received a few msgs from one of them and i've been paranoid as hell at work.  I'm sure all the girls know now.  One of them approached me on saturday asking what I thought of a certain shade of pink on her phone.  The other girls in the room all burst out laughing, I knew then that they all knew, but the glint in her eye got me so excited.

It really does seem like an endless path i'm on now, was so happy to be paid a compliment on my eyes last night, but still felt so embarrassed, i'll never be able to look at an ice cube tray in the same way again *blushes*
I guess i'm trying to say that not all humiliation is out and out in your face yelling and stuff, some is so subtle that noone will really know about it, the more I get the more I crave,

No comments:

Post a Comment