Sunday 1 November 2015

My first blog post

I've been encouraged to start a blog to record the journey I'm on.

I guess i've always been submissive, and have always had a thing for makeup.  A few years ago I started to experiment with panties, and lipsticks, and a few disastrous attempts at eyeshadows etc.

Earlier this summer I started to chat online with two Mistresses who have took me further than I ever thought I would go.  I've done some tasks that were so embarrassing but at the same time took me to a higher state of arousal than I've ever been before.  I've been shoeshopping trying on ladies shoes in stores.  I've been to makeup counters to ask for help, (a long time fantasy) I've humiliated myself on cam so many times for them i've lost count.

I guess i'll be going into more detail with future tasks, humiliations etc, just wanted to do a starting post.

Cinnamon x

No comments:

Post a Comment